Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Fashion Bazaar @ Publika

Bonjour guys! Well, apparently I'm back to blogging. Since my mom and friends support me, why not? right? Gave my blog a new layout! not the wonderland-yellowish-fantasy-theme anymore, I wanna try something different. Very satisfied with the header, tho mummy said it's kinda creepy and my domain had expired. Lazy to make a new one, let's stick with this first. I know I know it's shitty cause it has a "s" in the middle of my name. I don't really like it, oh well will change it back when I have time (midterm exam is coming!!! T___T)

Okay, I don't wanna be long-winded, let's start with the fashion bazaar I attended with Adrian, Carmen and Perry located Publika last sunday.

       Cam whore in the car! he is too ugly that he wanna cover up his face, I guess...
 The environment at fashion bazaar! Lots of cheap and awesome stuffs! 
 Adrian, Carmen and I 
  "CHEAP" and nice accessories! Poor Adrian, he bought a ring for RM25 and we saw the same one at other booth for only RM10!!!!! I think he learned his lesson. lol 
 Random people's shoes! Loving the studs! I want one!!!! :( 
 Pretteh ladies! But look!!! Perry photo boomed it...
 Hunting for cheap stuffs!!!
Met awesome people too.
 With the famous Jin and Reuben Kang! Jin Y U NO LOOK INTO MY CAM T_T 
 The pretty Isabella Kuan! I look super hideous :'( 
 Ean from hitz.fm! I look super hideous 2 :'(
 Nana and I :) 
 GERM BAND CHOP!!!
Next, we went to the art and food section.
Random photos...
 Random #1 
 Random #2 (if I'm rich, I'll totally get it!)
Nah, lazy to type! scroll down! 
Love this booth so much! so vintage!!! ahhhh childhood...
 And and and random drawing! LOVE IT!!!111111
 Carmen and I with the pretty cambridge satchel! Hideous #3 so I added a sticker on my face.
So gonna get one cambridge satchel for myself in the future! 
 AN HONEST MISTAKE! awesome local band! do check them out!

After that, we went to chill @ The bee.
 So delicious horrr!!! 
She was in a dilemma whether she should eat or not cause she was having her diet plan, but too bad, we ruined it AGAIN! hahaha... and ice cream from the last polka (Y) damn delicious! you guys should try the salted gula melaka one!!!

That's it! I think my blogging skill sucks dy lor! :'(
anyway, do follow me at twitter and instagram! Ciao!  

5 comments: