Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Routine

Stress out! Mid term sucks! anyway, had my chilling session last saturday just to release some stress and to accompany the more stress out Carmen. Some drama happened to her, I don't think I'm gonna write it out here. We actually chilled more than 3 places ( La Bodega, Wong kok, Palate Palatte and In house )
Unbelievable, we broke our own record. Shall summary what happen that day.
So we start our day by eating and drinking. Next, we eat and drink, then eat and drink again, continue eat eat eat eat eat eat eat like a fucking pig and drink drink drink drink, then camwhore camwhore camwhore. full stop. NON STOP EATING! FATS Y U NO HERE YET T______T
yea, I'm bragging and waiting karma to strike on me. :P

Like finally I'm wearing my DM, I guess it need some sun-bathing.
Ordered my favorite Sangria! 
 Sangria + cheese burger = perfect combo .

Chilling at our favorite cafe! ( palata palatte ) 
It's located at Changkat, a very artsy place.
We decided to come here cause Adrian felt left out as he didn't came here before. lmao.
 some vain picsssss...
 playing with the props, maybe people think we are crazy, but...
we don't think we are!
Oh wait, maybe we are...problem?? *troll face*
 Gonna end this post with a very cute pic. well, I think is cute.
PHOTO OF DA DAY!!! Love this pic so much, yea I rapped the rubber donkey cause it's yellow. Eat that :P


Account paper  later, I'm doing revision , as if... Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment