Monday, May 21, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Happy mother's day! A late post, but then everyday is mother's day for my beloved Queen lah. 
Actually there is nothing special, just that she will receive present on special occasion.
Well, it's not that I don't  wanna get her what she wants, but whatever she wants it's WAYYYYY over my budget. Like seriously, WAYYY OVER.
This year we bought her a necklace from the brand, ya' know the one with the swan on it.
Apparently, she don't likes it and we went to exchanged it. She chose a dangling earring.
Should had thought of that! Stupid me :'(

Okay, don't wanna be so long winded, you guys won't read anyway.
Went to Spasso to have our dinner.

Italian cuisine! 
Voila, my queen. OH-HAIL mama cho! She is wearing the earring :3
The queen and the slave, queen was like " why you smile like this, so fake one! you don't wanna take pic with me isit!!! " I think quite nice lor! pfftt...
Bro and bro's gf ( Mann )
HERE COMES THE FOODS!! 
Beef Rossini.
SO DELICIOUS T_____T I can't even...
Lamb thingy... DELICIOUS TOO! 
Carbonara. X (Y)
Hope you guys know what X(Y) means. 
Mushroom and Bresaola. 
Scamorza affumicata and speck. (Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y) MAX!
Chocolate Lava cake for desserts.
The foods there it's delicious and affordable or should I say worth it. Hmmm, you guys should try it out. FYI, it's located at pavilion. 
US with the messy table! lol. Lastly, LOL to my queen!
It means lots of love lar!!!


Btw, WE ( Adrian, Carmen and I ) got featured in "Tongue in chic" do have a look at HERE :) 
Gonna go grab myself a cup noodle now, the result of blogging about delicious foods. 

No comments:

Post a Comment